We offer a variety of expert guidance, consultancy and physical services to support your business.
Our team can assist with:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- PAS 54115 Compliance
- Quality Management Systems
- Manufacturing Systems
- HR & Employment Law
PAS 54115 Compliance
A PAS (Publicly Available Specification) is a document that standardizes elements of a product, service or process. PAS 54115:2015 is a guide to the manufacture, importation, testing and labelling of vaping products, including electronic cigarettes, e-shisha and directly-related products.
Compliance with PAS 54115 will help you to maintain the safety and quality of your products, and demonstrate the same to regulators.
EL-Science provided significant technical consultation with regard to PAS 54115, and were involved in its creation from an early stage. Having professional compliance personnel on our team who are well versed in this important document means we are able to offer assistance with meeting the guidance as laid out within it.
Workplace Health and Safety
As a company, workplace health and safety should be a major and continual consideration. This is especially true within the world of chemical manufacturing. The professionals at EL-Science and Citation are expert consultants in workplace health and safety, with a particular focus on the chemical manufacturing process.
How We Can Help:
- Dedicated local consultant
- Initial inspection and report
- Full installation of policies and procedures – at your premises
- All the legal paperwork and documents you need to ensure compliance
- 24/7 telephone advice
- Onsite support for major accidents or emergencies
- Annual inspections
- Access to our collection of training documents and online courses for you and your staff
- Any relevant legislation changes will be incorporated into your Health and Safety system.
We can provide professional consultation, support and certification services for organisations who require a hassle free and cost-efficient route to ASCB accredited Certification. 10 year certificates are issued as standard, which brings the benefit of lower re-certification costs and fixed audit fees for the entire certification period. If a 10 year certificate isn’t for you, you can always go with the 3 or 5 year contracts instead.