Business Development Manager
Your Business Development Manager is more than someone to just take and manage your orders. We have several resources that you may make use of, such as graphic design and label printing, a full team of technical specialists and a host of compliance and other partners.
Your Business Development Manager is there to provide solutions to your problem, working alongside you to get you the best result from any situation or direction you decide to pursue.
Dedicated Business Development Manager
At EL-Science, we firmly believe in making sure that our clients are completely satisfied with our service. To this end, no matter which service you choose, we provide you with a dedicated Business Development Manager who will get to know your business and be available to discuss and have as much (or as little) input into ideas as you need.
We understand that it is a significant decision for a business to take steps to have their eLiquid range externally analysed or manufactured, and so, to assist you with this process, we offer a fully supportive, absolutely confidential, and zero pressure service.
Throughout the process, from initial enquiry to ongoing support, we strive to treat you as a valued client. Our Customer Support Team is on hand to assist you with your vision, as they have lots of knowledge and experience in the industry as a whole, having assisted many companies over the last few years to develop or grow their respective businesses. Our team thrives on assisting new and existing clients to realise their vision and bring their product line to life.
Key benefits of this service include:
- Creation and maintenance of a customer quality plan to ensure that your individual requirements are always met.
- Monthly stock updates if we are holding stock for you.
- Monthly statements to ensure you always know how much you are spending.
- Access to our dedicated specialists if you require more in-depth discussions around the Tobacco Products Directive (TPD) legislation, PMTA testing, eLiquid analysis or manufacture.
- Technical support at trade shows that we are able to attend.